If I lose my pet, what should I do?
Contact the Pella Police Department at 641.628.4921 with a description of your pet. If your pet has been picked up by our department prior to your call, a fee of $35 is assessed. The fee is waived for those owners notifying the Police Department that their pet is lost prior to transportation to the animal facility, and the owner is available to reunite with the pet when it is located.

Dogs and cats are required to be leashed. Those pet owners that choose to allow their pets to roam at large will result in criminal charges being filed.

Show All Answers

1. How do I renew my driver’s license?
2. If I lose my pet, what should I do?
3. How do I pay a parking ticket?
4. How do I become a reserve police officer in the City of Pella?
5. How do I become a police officer in the State of Iowa?
6. Is a left-hand turn into a diagonal parking space legal?
7. Are there parking restrictions on my street?
8. Does the State of Iowa require vehicle insurance?
9. May I burn within the city limits?
10. How do I register my bicycle?