Are you ready to rock? Read to learn, read to relax, read to others, model good reading habits for your children and grandchildren… there are so many ways reading can rock your world! If you’re reading anyway, you might as well win some prizes by participating in our Adult Summer Reading Program.
- Complete a review form for each book (or audio book) you read. Printed entry forms are available at the Circulation Desk beginning May 21. You may also submit your form online at
- Each entry submitted will be entered in our prize drawings. Prizes include gift certificates from local businesses and Pella Bucks. All prize drawings will be held after August 4.
- You may submit as many entry forms as you wish. The more you read the more chances you have to win!
Follow the rules:
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must have a Pella Public Library card.
- Books must be young adult or adult reading level.
- Library staff and their family members are not eligible for prizes.
- Have fun!