Do you like to curl up with a good book? If you do, you’ll like the Pella Public Library’s adult winter reading program! To participate, all you have to do is read a book and fill out a form describing the book. Each form is entered in our weekly drawings for prizes. Of course, reading is its own reward, but why not win prizes too? The more you read, the more chances you have to win.
• Complete an entry form for each book (or audio book) you read during the month of February. Entry forms are available at the Circulation Desk and on our website.
• Each entry form submitted will be eligible for a prize drawing that week; prize drawings will be held each Thursday before the library opens.
Just a few rules:
• You must be 18 or older.
• You must have a Pella Public Library card.
• Books should be adult reading level.
• Library staff and their family members are not eligible for prizes.
Prizes will be on display at the circulation desk. The program will begin February 1 and end on February 28. Happy reading!