About Pella Aquatics
The Outdoor Pool is CLOSED for the Season.
Indoor Pool Information Starting January 4 (PDF)
Reservations for Lap Lanes, Open Swim and Water Aerobics are available up to 7 days in advance. Only those with current memberships to the Pella Aquatic Center will be able to register online.
- To register online please visit: https://cityofpella.activityreg.com/ClientPage_t2.wcs
- Please call 641-628-1882 to reserve if you are not a member.
The Pella Aquatic Center is Now Hiring: Lifeguards and Concessions/Admissions Workers. Please visit https://ia-pella2.civicplus.com/499/Job-Opportunities for more information and to apply!
March Lifeguard Class: Class will be held online starting March 22 with a mandatory in person training day of March 31 from 5:30-8:30pm. Please call 641-628-1882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
View fees (PDF) for passes and daily admission.
*All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Year passes allow for admittance into the outdoor and indoor facility, 3 month passes are for indoor only, Summer passes allow for admittance into the outdoor facility and expire on the last day of summer season.
* The City of Pella is planning to open all features of the Outdoor Pool and Adventure River for the 2021 season. Pool operations will be conducted in strict compliance with Centers for Disease Control and Iowa Department of Public Health guidelines as well as the Governor’s proclamations including capacity restrictions and additional sanitation measures that are in place at the time of opening.*
Swimming Lesson Information:
Swimming Lesson Information 3.1.21 (PDF) Registration for our March swimming lesson session will be available March 9 at 7:00am. Registration will be ONLINE ONLY. Please visit our registration site https://cityofpella.activityreg.com/clientpage_t2.wcs
Lost & Found:
If you lost something at the Aquatic Center please check with the office.
Registration for the Winter 20-21 Season! <click here for registration> We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Costs for winter programming:*Due to generous COVID Relief Grants through USA Swimming and Iowa Swimming, we are able to offer programming at a lower cost per practice hour this season.*
Recreation Practice Groups:
- Black: $77 ($19.25/month payment plan) Practice Time: MTTH 7:15-8:00pm
- Red: $77 ($19.25/month payment plan) Practice Time: MTTH 7:15-8:00pm
- Gray: $77 ($19.25/month payment plan) Practice Time: MTTH 6:30-7:15pm
- White: $77 ($19.25/month payment plan) Practice Time: MTTH 6:30-7:15pm
- Swim Groups must also have a pass to the Pella Aquatic Center.
For Practice Group descriptions, please CLICK HERE. Regular season practices begin on Monday, November 9th..
All swimmers must purchase a USA Membership for $78 per swimmer for registration. This fee will last an entire year, so it would not need to be paid again if your swimmer participates in the Summer 21 Season.
All swimmers will receive a South East Aquatics face mask with registration. Additional masks will be available for sale.
If programming fees are a burden for your family, please contact Kim Nedder, email@example.com. USA Swimming provides an Outreach Program and SEA is proud to offer our FIN (Families in Need) Fund to those who qualify.
We look forward to having you join South East Aquatics, and we are excited for another great season!