About Pella Aquatics
The Outdoor Pool is CLOSED for the Season.
Indoor Pool Information Reopening Guidelines (PDF)
Reservations for Lap Lanes are available up to 7 days in advance. Only those with current memberships to the Pella Aquatic Center will be able to register lap lanes online.
- To register online please visit: https://cityofpella.activityreg.com/ClientPage_t2.wcs
- Please call 641-628-1882 to reserve if you are not a member.
Please visit https://ia-pella2.civicplus.com/499/Job-Opportunities to apply!
View fees (PDF) for passes and daily admission.
*All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Year passes allow for admittance into the outdoor and indoor facility, 3 month passes are for indoor only, Summer passes allow for admittance into the outdoor facility and expire on the last day of summer season.
Lost & Found
If you lost something at the Aquatic Center please check with the office.
Pella Dolphins Swim Team
The Pella Dolphins swim team is a recreation swim team sponsored by the City of Pella Recreation Commission. Our mission as a team is to develop swimmers in and out of the water. Our main focus is to coach swimmers to be proficient in every stroke, turn and start. While out of the water we expect our swimmers to treat others with respect and they themselves are responsible for their own actions. We coach the swimmers to know the differences between hard training and drill work on competing. We are a competitive team that strives to do our best at all times. The Pella Aquatic Center offers 2 sessions of swim team, Winter and Summer.
Winter Swim Team Information:
- The Pella Dolphins swim team is a recreational swim team sponsored by the City of Pella Aquatic Center. Our head coach this winter will be Jennie Hedrick-Rozenberg. Swim team is designed to provide a competitive environment for the swimmers, so we do ask that all swimmers compete in at least one Meet during the season and attend at least one team practice per week. The competition does not have to be at a high level, but swimmers should at least try a Meet. This program is not designed to provide a lot of opportunity for individual stroke work.
- Must be at least age 5 – high school senior. 8 & Under must swim length of pool; 9 & Over must swim two lengths of pool o Front or Back Crawl.
- More information will be available soon for the 2020 season.
Summer Swim Team Information:
- The Pella Dolphins swim team is a recreational swim team sponsored by the City of Pella Aquatic Center.
- Swim team is designed to provide a competitive environment for the swimmers. This program is not designed to provide a lot of opportunity for individual stroke work.